Fresh Year Resolution!

I would like to start this year writing with a very short yet meaningful resolution of mine. This year, I am planning to take things as it is. Meaning, I am just going to believe things as per told. For example, if someone told me that I am easy to live with, I will just trust that person without questioning the sincerity, or without having to overthink whether or not that person really meant what she/he said. I think that way, it would be much easier and less hurtful for I ain't got time to entertain drama that were made up in my head. I am not going to take things to heart easily. I want to level up. I want to upgrade myself.

Let's take for example what if somebody told me I am ugly? My previous self would be stressing over those unchangeable things but this year, I will just let it pass. As long as I am ok with myself, I bet that's the only thing that matter. Even if you try to take me down, I will not fall easily.

In other words, I would be more like a sponge in absorbing positivity and more like a spring in bouncing back from negativity. 

my man and I are gonna start our expensive hobby together this year. It's in our bucketlist!
unrelated but my man and I are gonna start our expensive hobby together this year. It's on our bucket list!

p/s: Oh, yea, before I forgot, I think this year will also be my active year in writing (read: posting) here without a second thought that my entry will ever be good enough to be posted. I will just do it! But, does that mean I will post all of my last year's drafts...